When Peter Barrington and Ben Bachetti come under threat while working at a film festival abroad, Teddy Fay is lured to the glittering city of Macau to resolve the problem. He’ll soon come to find that world of posh casinos, luxurious developments, and boundless wealth has a dark underbelly of crime and political intrigue . . . and that the biggest players behind the scenes may be far closer to home than anticipated. With international deals and private vendettas at stake, the villains behind the plot aren’t about to let Teddy stand in their way. What they don’t know is that this seemingly harmless film producer has more than a few tricks up his sleeve.
Buy a Copy of Jackpot Now
NEW SHORT STORIES FROM BRYON
- Jackpot is a New York Times Bestseller – I was going to be all subtle and shit about it, but Jackpot will be debuting at #13 on the New York Times bestseller list this week and I’m geeked. Lifelong dreams come at you weird ways sometimes but that doesn’t make it any less sweet. If I’m being honest with myself, it feels a … Read moreJackpot is a New York Times Bestseller
- The Office – I love my family, and I love being home to see them all the time, but occasionally I need to get work done. When we first moved into this house I set up my office in a corner of my bedroom that worked well enough for the first year. But now Becky is home too … Read moreThe Office
- So, About That Secret Project… – Remember that cool secret project I was working on? I can now officially announce that I co-wrote the new Teddy Fay book with Stuart Woods. It’s called JACKPOT and it will be published in June 2021, but it’s available for pre-order RIGHT NOW From the Publisher: When Peter Barrington and Ben Bachetti come under threat … Read moreSo, About That Secret Project…
- Some Thoughts on My Current Book – My current book is this weird hybrid of domestic suspense and noir revenge thriller that I envision as part A STRANGER IN MY GRAVE and part IN A LONELY PLACE (book not movie), but I can never settle in my mind if it’s worth writing. Over the last two years, I’ve cut it from seven … Read moreSome Thoughts on My Current Book
- I Sold a Short Story to MWA – Very excited that my short story “Howard’s Heart” has been selected to appear in the next Mystery Writers of America anthology A Stranger Comes to Town. This is *very* exciting for me because I have always wanted to be in one of the MWA anthologies. I think they’re the premiere anthology of crime fiction every … Read moreI Sold a Short Story to MWA