Dominick Prince went through hell to make his dreams come true. He finally has a book deal, time and money to write whatever he wants, and a marriage to his college crush with a child on the way. But instead of working on his next book, Dominick spends his days as a mindless office drone at the university cancer center while his wife chases bail jumpers. When an old friend reappears to call in a favor, Dominick sees an opportunity for a little excitement.
Dominick will use his access at the hospital to help his friend steal the last remaining piece of her murdered lover: a sperm sample left during prostate cancer treatment. Torn between his wife’s wrath and the debt he owes his friend…READ MORE
Order RIOT LOAD from your favorite retailer:
NEW SHORT STORIES FROM BRYON
READ BRYON’S FIRST BOOK
FROM THE BLOG
- The Only Time I Do Math is When I Should Be Writing - I just did a bit of on-the-fly calculation (the procrastination skills of a writer are varied, indeed) and when I type my handwritten pages into the computer, I’m cutting about 10%. This matches up with what I usually end up cutting between first and second draft because I do like to ramble, especially in dialogue. […]
- Me at 42 - This picture perfectly encapsulates me at 42. It’s not what I had in mind when I started taking the photo, but I like it better than what I planned. I was going to take one of just myself, but Natalie saw me and asked if she could take a picture with me and who can […]
- View From the Hotel: St. Petersburg Bouchercon Edition - I’m here and it’s sooooooo humid. Yay.
- RIP Aunt Agatha’s - My first visit to Aunt Agatha’s Mystery Bookshop corresponded to my first visit to Ann Arbor when friends from my Flint-area high school theater and choir program trekked out to our closest cultural mecca. They went to find music stores and other quaint shops, I navigated my way (poorly) toward Fourth Avenue where I knew […]
- Age Not Talent - As I’ve been making great progress on this new book I’ve been wondering where the hell all of this great stuff was hiding for the ten other books I’ve written. There’s certainly been flashes, but nothing like this. And it’s not for lack of practice. I don’t stick with much, but I’ve stuck with writing […]