Bryon Quertermous is the New York Times bestselling author of the the Dominick Prince trilogy and Jackpot, co-written with Stuart Woods. His short stories have appeared in a number of print and online journals of varying repute. He was shortlisted for the Debut Dagger Award from the Crime Writers Association.
He lives in Michigan where he can be found screaming at the TV during football and baseball season and playing video games and board games with his kids the rest of the time. Visit him online at bryonquertermous.com and on Twitter @bryonq
From the Blog
- Magic to DoIn my last post I mentioned coming back from Bouchercon and being excited to write again, but even though that was sort of true, I still couldn’t get any traction on any of the book projects I tried to work on. So I […]
- Being AliveLast month I was able to get back to Bouchercon for the first time in three years and it was just what my soul and creativity needed. I’d been working on the same novel for more than four years before finally abandoning it […]
- Say Hello to Mr LeoSooooo, uh, we drove to the middle of Amish Ohio this morning and brought back a new friend. Say hello to Mr Leo.
- Stewie, 2007 – 2022All I ever wanted was a dog. Growing up, my parents tempted me twice with dogs but ours wasn’t a dog family and both times the dogs went back to where they came from after a month or so. Until I was 30 […]
- Nashville BoundMy dad and I have talked for ages about road-tripping to Nashville and Memphis but never got around to it. Today we’re doing it.
- Jackpot is a New York Times BestsellerI was going to be all subtle about it, but Jackpot will be debuting at #13 on the New York Times bestseller list this week and I’m geeked. Lifelong dreams come at you weird ways sometimes but that doesn’t make it any less […]