Dominick Prince went through hell to make his dreams come true. He finally has a book deal, time and money to write whatever he wants, and a marriage to his college crush with a child on the way. But instead of working on his next book, Dominick spends his days as a mindless office drone at the university cancer center while his wife chases bail jumpers. When an old friend reappears to call in a favor, Dominick sees an opportunity for a little excitement.
Dominick will use his access at the hospital to help his friend steal the last remaining piece of her murdered lover: a sperm sample left during prostate cancer treatment. Torn between his wife’s wrath and the debt he owes his friend…READ MORE
Order RIOT LOAD from your favorite retailer:
NEW SHORT STORIES FROM BRYON
READ BRYON’S FIRST BOOK
FROM THE BLOG
- My Political Shift: A Tale of Two Impeachments - In 1998 when Bill Clinton was impeached, I was a 22-year-old republican who read The Drudge Report and Fox News websites religiously, listened to Rush Limbaugh when I could, believed without doubt that there was a liberal bias to the media, and wrote college newspaper editorials about how hard it was for middle class white […]
- Shorter and Better Family Vacations - With all three of the kids birthdays being within a few weeks of each other in September and October, we’ve spent years trying to find a way to celebrate and enjoy time together without going 1) broke or 2) insane. Until recently we haven’t found much success. We overspend on presents, overspend on parties, and […]
- View from the Hotel: Sandusky Birthday Edition - Spending the weekend at Great Wolf for the kids’ birthdays. Decided to do it all at once instead of three crappy individual parties to save money and sanity. Hope your weekend is celebratory no matter what you have going on.
- The Great Longhand Experiment is Over - A year and a half ago, experiencing a tech overload and dealing with so much static in my brain that I couldn’t get anything done, I cut back my tech consumption and went into the woods camping with my family for a long weekend and started writing by hand. For more than a year that […]
- Unbelievable - Becky and I burned through this one over a couple of nights and it was good. I hesitate to say it was entertaining, because it’s a rough watch–very frustrating to see how systematic some of this crap is–but it’s really well done and the performances are excellent across the board. I also think the way […]