I have more than a decade of content and creative writing experience. Here are a few recent pieces I’m proud of.
Here are a few more personal pieces to show the breadth of my voice.
- Nerd Noir: Writing About Sissies and Dorks in Crime Fiction (The Word Nerds)
- Adjusting to Expectations After Publishing Your First Novel (Mystery Writing Is Murder)
- The Story Behind the Story: Murder Boy (The Rap Sheet)
- Schmucks with Underwoods: Why Writers Make the Best Book Characters (Criminal Element)
- The Big Idea: When Dreams Come True Too Early (John Scalzi’s Whatever)