My First Publication Day
I finished the first draft of my first novel on October 21, 2001. Fourteen years and three training novels later we have the publication date of my first novel. It’s been quite a ride and thank you to everyone who has helped along the way.
I know Anne Lamott says publication day isn’t the big deal you expect it to be, but social media has changed that and I couldn’t be happier to be published right now and published by Polis Books and Jason Pinter.
The best way to participate is to buy a copy (or two) from these great retailers:
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Boy-Bryon-Querte…/…/ref=sr_1_3…
- B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/murder-boy-bryo…/1120315198…
- iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/murder-boy/id967409855…
- IndieBound: http://www.indiebound.org/book/9781940610276
- Signed Copies: There are still lots of signed copies available for purchase at The Poisoned Pen, Murder by the Book, and Aunt Agatha’s.
I’m also celebrating over at BOLO Books with a guest post talking about the academic life versus the writing life.
Also, Dan Malmon has his say about Murder Boy over at Crimespree Magazine.