September 6-9, 2018
Bouchercon World Mystery Convention
St. Petersburg, FL
It Takes a Village to Publish a Book–Behind the Scenes
Saturday, September 8, 9:00am
Clair Lamb (M)
November 3, 2018
Murder and Mayhem in Milwaukee
Selected Online Appearances:
- Hey There’s A Dead Guy – Guest post about why I don’t have an agent and why I don’t recommend doing what I’ve done.
- Jungle Red Writers – In conversation with Kristi Belcamino about all things promo relate
- The Word Nerds – Guest post about writing dorks and sissies in crime fiction instead of tough guys.
- Mystery Writing Is Murder – Guest post about stretching myself as a writer with my second book.
- Shelf Pleasure – Guest post about my disappointment in myself by not going far enough to create great female characters.
- The Rap Sheet – I talk about how my desire to be the next great PI writer stopped me from working on Murder Boy
- LitReactor – In conversation with Rob Hart. I originally acquired his book and then cancelled his contract when my imprint shut down.
- My Bookish Ways – Interview
- Criminal Element – Guest post talking about writers as characters in books
- Crimespree Blog – Interview with Dan Malmon
- The Big Thrill – Interview with Amy Lignor
- Bad Citizen Corporation – Interview with Steve Lauden
- More Talk, Less Hock: Interview with Steve Hockensmith
- Whatever – The Big Idea essay about what happens when dreams come true too early