My name is Bryon Quertermous. I am the author of the novels Murder Boy and Riot Load. My short stories have appeared in a number of print and online journals of varying repute as well as in several anthologies for which I received real cash money that I used to buy a grill, among other things. I was also shortlisted for the Debut Dagger Award from the UK Crime Writers Association.
Short Author Bio (50 words):
Bryon Quertermous is the author of the novels Murder Boy and Riot Load. He lives in Michigan where he can be found screaming at the TV during football and baseball season and playing Ninja Turtles and My Little Pony with his kids the rest of the time. Visit him online at bryonquertermous.com
Longer Author Bio (100 words):
Bryon Quertermous is the author of the novels Murder Boy and Riot Load. His short stories have appeared in a number of print and online journals of varying repute. He was shortlisted for the Debut Dagger Award from the Crime Writers Association.
Bryon lives somewhere between Ann Arbor and Detroit (metaphorically as well as physically) where he can be found screaming at the TV during football and baseball season and playing Ninja Turtles and My Little Pony with his kids the rest of the time. Visit him online at bryonquertermous.com
To download a high-resolution jpg suitable for both print and online media, click the thumbnail image to get a larger version, then right mouse click and choose the “Save As…” option (PC) or press the Control key and choose “Save Image As…” (Mac).
Author photos may be used without prior permission.
Photo credit: Sandi Sutton.
Selected Online Appearances:
- Jungle Red Writers – In conversation with Kristi Belcamino about all things promo relate
- The Word Nerds – Guest post about writing dorks and sissies in crime fiction instead of tough guys.
- Mystery Writing Is Murder – Guest post about stretching myself as a writer with my second book.
- Shelf Pleasure – Guest post about my disappointment in myself by not going far enough to create great female characters.
- The Rap Sheet – I talk about how my desire to be the next great PI writer stopped me from working on Murder Boy
- LitReactor – In conversation with Rob Hart. I originally acquired his book and then cancelled his contract when my imprint shut down.
- My Bookish Ways – Interview
- Criminal Element – Guest post talking about writers as characters in books
- Crimespree Blog – Interview with Dan Malmon
- The Big Thrill – Interview with Amy Lignor
- Bad Citizen Corporation – Interview with Steve Lauden
- More Talk, Less Hock: Interview with Steve Hockensmith
- Whatever – The Big Idea