My name is Bryon Quertermous. I am the New York Times bestselling author of the novels Murder Boy, Riot Load, and Trigger Switch as well as Jackpot, co-written with Stuart Woods. My short stories have appeared in a number of print and online journals of varying repute as well as in several anthologies for which I received real cash money that I used to buy a grill, among other things. I was also shortlisted for the Debut Dagger Award from the UK Crime Writers Association.
Short Author Bio (50 words):
Bryon Quertermous is the New York Times bestselling author of the Dominick Prince trilogy and Jackpot, co-written with Stuart Woods. He lives in Michigan where he can be found screaming at the TV during football and baseball season and playing video games and board games with his kids the rest of the time. Visit him online at bryonquertermous.com and on Twitter @bryonq
Longer Author Bio (125 words):
Bryon Quertermous is the New York Times bestselling author of the the Dominick Prince trilogy and Jackpot, co-written with Stuart Woods. His short stories have appeared in a number of print and online journals of varying repute. He was shortlisted for the Debut Dagger Award from the Crime Writers Association.
Bryon lives somewhere between Ann Arbor and Detroit (metaphorically as well as physically) where he can be found screaming at the TV during football and baseball season and playing video games and board games with his kids the rest of the time. Visit him online at bryonquertermous.com and on Twitter @bryonq
To download a high-resolution jpg suitable for both print and online media, click the thumbnail image to get a larger version, then right mouse click and choose the “Save As…” option (PC) or press the Control key and choose “Save Image As…” (Mac).
Author photos may be used without prior permission.
Photo credit: Sandi Sutton.
Selected Online Appearances:
- The Flint Journal – My first local newspaper interview
- The Detroit Free Press – An interview with me from the McDonalds where I write
- Jungle Red Writers – In conversation with Kristi Belcamino about all things promo relate
- The Word Nerds – Guest post about writing dorks and sissies in crime fiction instead of tough guys.
- Mystery Writing Is Murder – Guest post about stretching myself as a writer with my second book.
- Shelf Pleasure – Guest post about my disappointment in myself by not going far enough to create great female characters.
- The Rap Sheet – I talk about how my desire to be the next great PI writer stopped me from working on Murder Boy
- LitReactor – In conversation with Rob Hart. I originally acquired his book and then cancelled his contract when my imprint shut down.
- My Bookish Ways – Interview
- Criminal Element – Guest post talking about writers as characters in books
- Crimespree Blog – Interview with Dan Malmon
- The Big Thrill – Interview with Amy Lignor
- Bad Citizen Corporation – Interview with Steve Lauden
- More Talk, Less Hock: Interview with Steve Hockensmith
- Whatever – The Big Idea
I, Bryon Quertermous, do not retain any of your information on this site for any commercial or technical purpose. As you work through the site, data may be collected on you by the site’s host (Inmotion Hosting), WordPress, which I use to build and manage the site, and Google Analytics. The applicable privacy policies are below: