Dominick Prince has been a magnet for trouble his entire life. A series of poor life choices and their violent consequences have crushed his spirit. Desperate to outrun this burgeoning rage before it fully consumes him, Dominick accepts an offer he doesn’t trust from an old high school classmate. Dutchy Kent says he wants to make one last-ditch effort to prove his acting chops by mounting the New York City debut of a play based on one of Dominick’s stories, but the true story involves the real estate empire of a notorious Queens drug dealer and $1.2 million in cash. Dutchy would love to find that cash, but he needs someone else to do the dirty work, someone who attracts trouble and is easily manipulated.
Unfortunately for Dutchy, the Dominick he knew in school is gone. The Dominick who shows up at his office is bitter, twitchy, and repulsed by the trash heaps and junk yards of Long Island City that don’t fit into his vision of a New York debut. None of that matters to Dutchy though who continues with his scheme…READ MORE
Now available for pre-order:
BRYON’S OTHER BOOKS
NEW SHORT STORIES FROM BRYON
FROM THE BLOG
- MoviePass and the Benefits of Seeing a Movie on the Big Screen: Or, How I Finally Came to Appreciate the Full Genius of Die Hard - A week or so before Christmas I did something I’d been meaning to do for a while and signed up for MoviePass. I downloaded the app, gave them my credit card number and later that day was able to go see my first movie, The Greatest Showman. For those not familiar with the service, you […]
- View From the Hotel: ConFusion Edition - Even though this is a local convention, I got a hotel this year because I was up to my eyeballs in work that needed to be done and this was the best way to make a dent in it. Becky and the kids came up for a few hours in the evening to swim and […]
- Natalie Goes to Beauty School - Natalie just performed a pretty brutal self cut on her gorgeous blonde hair. I figured with three kids with long hair it was bound to happen at some point, but Becky doesn’t think anyone has ever done this and is freaking out. So sound of with your stories of self cuts to make her feel […]
- Me: A Year in Review 2017 - I’ve noticed the introduction to these updates the last few years have been pretty down and all relate more to surviving the year rather than enjoying it, and 2017 was no different. In fact, it seems like last year was the culmination of an epic ton of crap that had been brewing for several years. […]
- RIP Grandma Merkel - It’s been a rough month for my mom’s side of the family. My Aunt Georgia died a couple of weeks ago and my grandma Alice just died tonight. She was almost 100, but it’s never easy. This was me at her 98th birthday party.